11.4.12

183

Wednesday
Yesterday / due to the flood of emotion / I completely forgot that Orit had invited me / to the opening of the / "Plus Ten - 42 Israeli Designers" / exhibition / at the Design Museum Holon. / Though I'm not really crazy about openings / the Design Museum is one of my favorite museums. / As I progressed through the exhibition / my mood improved / reaching a peak when I got to the "Frau Blau" booth / belonging to / the clothing and textile designer couple / Helena Blaunstein and Philip Blau. / Stasi / a talented / student of mine / whom I like very much / recently joined them / and was there with Helena and Philip. /

2 comments:

  1. נראה מדליק, ואת מעצב נעלי הבננה ועוד, כבר "פגשתי" בתמונות אחרות באינטרנט, בחור עם ראש מדליק מדליק-נדמה לי שהוא יוצא בצלאל
    בכל מקרה ,אשמח להתלוות אלייך לסבוב חוזר אם זה עדיין יהיה כשאגיע ארצה

    ReplyDelete
  2. הי מחכה להזמנה בנתיים אני פותחת את הבלוג שלך אחת ליום..זה די ממכר
    קריספין סיגל

    ReplyDelete