14.4.12

180

Saturday
Mommy / my bagpack's full and half of my stuff isn't in! / my daughter desperately announces. / Why aren’t you helping me? / At this moment I go to her room / we take everything out of the bagpack / eliminate things / check her lists again and again / add bank account numbers / medical documents / the lock codes / and few hours later / the bag finally closes. / Tomorrow / I'm going back to work / my daughter will enjoy her last day off / and on Monday all of us will accompany her to the Military Recruit Center. /

2 comments:

  1. רק טוב מותק
    תעברי לנוח איך שאת מגיעה לבסיס, תקבעי להם את האווירה:)
    נשיקות חמות וחיבוקים מרחוק

    ReplyDelete
  2. אמא מושלמת! בת מושלמת! להגרי- שיהיה ממלא ושלא תהיה לך שנייה אחת מנוחה!!! מקווה שקלעתי בול עם הברכה הזו... :)

    ReplyDelete